Proverbs Bíblicos:

" Livra os que estão Destinados à morte, e salva os que Cambaleiam para Matança."(Proverbios 24:11)

Feliz Ano Novo

sexta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2015

Armadura de Deus para os que quer a Proteção de Deus Efésios 6


Ephesians 6: ... (The music = anthem starts talking like that :)

"Christian, speaking base
Tell your position, exchange
I'm up
Many were slaughtered on the way
There are many enemies!
Wait, have I spot my target! Exchange
Positive, continue the mission, over. "

Your word brought salvation, discernment
Immunity to my heart
She leads me to another dimension
To fight evil in the heavenly realms
So I struggled to transpire
In meatless war without blood pouring
I kept my foot, my heart

With protected mind am
Holding a sword in his hand
I placed my faith in the Lord
In battle, I won protection
With protected mind am
Holding a sword in his hand
My resume is champion

King of Kings, the word I'm standing
My faith is unshakable
On evil, Lord, I love you
I sought thee when I read Ephesians 6
Your equipment used
And very accurately I defended and attacked me!

Church
(Glory to God!)
Whose victory?
(It is the people of God!)
Church
(Glory to God!)
Whose victory?
(It is the people of God)
I have the helmet of salvation!
(I have the helmet of salvation!)
To the breastplate of righteousness in my heart!
(To the breastplate of righteousness in my heart!)

I have kept the feet (of preparation) the gospel
(I already have in my hands)
Sword, shield
I'm ready to fight
Defense, attack
I can not falter
The gate of hell will never prevail
Against church that continues to Pray

Nenhum comentário:

Msg

" Amar é uma Escolha (Decisão , Firmeza). E Gostar é Espontâneo (Vontade Natural).